Join a great place to be as well as work!
Stevens Virgin is a respected downtown litigation firm specializing in insurance defence Litigation. We are currently seeking a full time intermediate legal administrative assistant with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Litigation to join our team, preferably personal injury.
We offer you:
• Educational opportunities,
• Competitive compensation package
• A complete health benefits package, 100% employer paid.
• 3 weeks vacation to start,
• Personal satisfaction and career development
• Supportive team environment
• Social committee and other committee opportunities
You offer your experience:
- Scheduling of discoveries, mediations, trials, appointments, and maintain calendars (ICBC defence)
- Organization of files and other file related materials
- Ability to draft correspondence
- Competence in scanning and saving to our DMS (Worldox)
- Managing the BF system (Amicus)
- Other related duties as required
We value your attributes, which include:
- Exceptional attention to detail and is adept at setting priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The capability to be an energetic self-starter who initiates and anticipates needs
- A passion for providing superior client service
- The ability to solve problems, make decisions, facilitate and manage deadlines
- The self awareness to remain calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work both independently and within a team
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and references in confidence to the attention of Lisa Dawson, Director of HR & Operations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.